We all know how dry shampoo is important for us, especially for those busy days when you don’t have time for washing your hair. At many times in these cases, you can use hair extensions. if you have gorgeous natural hair as compare to extensions but facing some issue of dry hair then, dry shampoo solves the problem of dry hair but the use of aerosol in dry shampoo is leave a pungent smell in hair, which is not good for leaving a good impression in-crowd. In this situation what will you do? I think you should make your dry shampoo at home with natural and organic ingredients. Don’t worry about how you can make dry shampoo at home, you just need 2 simple ingredients.
First of all, you need to select your base of dry shampoo Corn-starch or Blended oatmeal. Corn-starch especially for oily hair, it absorbs all oil from the roots of the hair and helps to give flat root to fresh and clean look. The next one is blended oatmeal, it contains antioxidant and antibacterial properties which help to prevent itchiness from your hair roots and also help to give your dull, tired hair a new life after wash.
Next step is to add some Ingredients to choose your hair color:
- Active charcoal for black hair. Active charcoal is a form of pure black powder, that absorbs oil from hair scalp, prevents itchiness, pulls out toxin and odor and also helps for dandruff.
- Cocoa powder for brown hair. It is used for the brown color of hair. It smells great, adds vibrancy, covers the grey color of hair and even boosts blood circulation which therefore stimulates hair growth.
- Cinnamon for red color hair. It is used for giving a red color in your hair. It is antibacterial too so it prevents infection and it can be used for light hairs.
- Arrowroot for blonde color hair. It’s best for blonde hair also useful for light hair and helps to prevent odor from hair.
- Sidewalk chalk also uses for colorful hair.
Now you can add some optional ingredients for better results.
- If you have too much dandruff issue then you can use Fenugreek for light hair. Fenugreek contains a receptor protein called nicotinic, which is extremely useful in fighting dandruff and a variety of scalp issues. Coffee used for dark hair, help with combating dandruff. the caffeine also stimulates the roots, making the hair stronger and control in your hair fall. It provides natural shine, makes the hair more manageable and hides your grey hair. as you read it upper that both ingredients have anti-oxidant features that help to prevent your hair from dandruff.
- Use rice flour to save your hair from sun protection. Help to protect your hair from the sun. It can also save from sunburn. Its starchy texture makes it great for hair straightening.
- If you want extra oily hair then use calcium bentonite clay for light hair. It is naturally made material that has been used as a healing clay for centuries. It’s well known for its ability to absorb all its toxin, this also includes oil. Active Charcoal for Dark hair, you already read about it above.
- If still, you want some more fragrance then you can add eucalyptus oil, lemongrass oil, peppermint oil, orange oil, and much other essential oils also smell good.
Method of how to apply:
Mix equal part of all your chosen base and color (which you match your hair color) in a bowl. Select how much quantity you want because it depends on your hair length and how much quantity you want to make at once to store it for later.
Either uses old hair color brush but make that would be clean or use fingertips after covering your hand properly. Then start to apply it from scalp to hair tips after applying it, make your hairstyle as you want.
If after knowing this much, now you want to know that now you have the instruction to choose the right hair wig, then you should visit how to select perfect hair wig or can directly buy your best human hair wig.
How much Should I Use Homemade Dry Shampoo?
You possibly need to utilize the natively constructed dry cleanser when you sense that your hair is getting somewhat oily. For instance, on the off chance that it takes a few days after the last wash before your hair begins to look oily at that point that is the point at which you begin applying it.
Remember that the dry cleanser powder will assimilate oil, so if your hair isn’t sleek, you could be expelling the regular oil that your hair needs to remain saturated and sound.
While applying your DIY dry cleanser, recall that a smidgen goes far. Regardless of whether you utilize your dry cleanser day by day, a few times each day, or once per week, kindly don’t overcompensate for the application. Watch out for the circumstance to ensure you are not in danger of overuse. I hope this DIY useful for you but if you want instant long hair in a ponytail then you should know about the magical touch of ponytail hair extensions.
Please tell us in the comment section how you liked, if you have any idea other than this, then do let us know… we will be happy to know that.