Kinsley extenso swiss lace closures are made with pure Remy Indian hair hand-knotted into a breathable and durable swiss lace base. Closures create coverage on the crown for those experiencing hair loss, or those looking to create a full hairstyle with a sew-in weave. They can be sewn in or taped down, and will typically last 2 to 6 months with proper care and maintenance. The natural baby hair with bleached knots create a realistic hairline you’ll be proud to wear with your favorite hairstyle. Our lace closure is our most popular closure type, offering the perfect blend of comfort and durability at an affordable cost.
Protect your investment –
- Generally clip on hair extension wash after 7 and 8 time wear.
- After removing your clip-in hair extensions from head, ensure that all of the clips are closed shut.
- Use alcohol & sulfate free product necessity, use only professional mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Also, use ingredients that add moisture to the hair like argon oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and so on.
- Shampoo– immerses extension for 5 minutes & conditioners 10 minutes.
- Naturally dry overnight, blow dry one foot away from product.
- Use a loop brush or alternatively, toothed comb to remove Tangling, starting at the ends.
- Recommended your hair extension tie or warp the hair if sleeping with, Never go to bed with wet hair extension.
- More information read Hair care.
1, 1B, 1B/2, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6