Comfortable, simplistic, chic and fun…ponytails are as timeless as they are versatile. They look just as good on you at the gym as they do for a formal event or an evening out with the girls. Their ability to add youthful flair to any style has made them the choice of the who’s who of Hollywood: from Jennifer Lopez to Penelope Cruz. If you don’t have the length to create a Red Carpet ponytail your own, meet your new “must-have”: Perfect Locks Clip-In Ponytail hair extension!
Protect your investment –
- Generally clip on hair extension wash after 7 and 8 time wear.
- After removing your clip-in hair extensions from head, ensure that all of the clips are closed shut.
- Use alcohol & sulfate free product necessity, use only professional mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Also, use ingredients that add moisture to the hair like argon oil, coconut oil, castor oil, and so on.
- Shampoo– immerses extension for 5 minutes & conditioners 10 minutes.
- Naturally dry overnight, blow dry one foot away from product.
- Use a loop brush or alternatively, toothed comb to remove Tangling, starting at the ends.
- Recommended your hair extension tie or warp the hair if sleeping with, Never go to bed with wet hair extension.
- More information read Hair care.
1, 1B, 1B/2, 2, 3, 4